“Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” – Chris Grosser
Did you know? Your personal brand can help you achieve long-term success as a business owner.
What is a personal brand? As they say in the advertising world, a personal brand is your self-packaging. Here are some important ways you can help develop your own unique and effective personal brand:
- Be consistent. People tend to trust you more when you demonstrate consistent behavior over time.
- Be professional. Aim to be positive and helpful, no matter the occasion or situation.
- Be considerate of others. Those who assist another to overcome an embarrassing moment will make a friend for life. Likewise, helping others succeed in their career or business can forge a strong bond.
- Dress to suit the occasion. The first step in professional branding is a professional and distinct look.
- Cultivate a graceful attitude. Build up others. Speak well of your competitors. And express gratitude. An upbeat attitude can go a long way toward creating a successful personal brand.
At 17 Grapes, we are here to help growing businesses succeed. Many companies, when they first start out, have a tight handle on the customer experience. But as a company grows and customer interactions become more complicated,