You have put a lot of time and effort into your Salesforce skills. How then do you share that knowledge with others when you are looking to make a professional change? It starts with thinking about how your skills transfer.
Let’s look at some of the skills you have been using in your Salesforce experience:
- You have been communicating with stakeholders and users.
- You have been listening to users and their business problems.
- You have been problem-solving as you work to find solutions to the needs you have heard.
- You have had to be flexible and even rework areas. This comes from business growth, changing needs or better descriptions from users. It often means you must quickly make changes or even rethink entire business processes.
- You have had to keep up with technology changes and continually learning to find the best solutions.
- You have had to be organized mentally and in your work area as well, even if it doesn’t always appear that way to others.
Knowing how to explain each of these areas can help you and potential employers see how Salesforce has shaped your experience and knowledge, making you a supremely qualified job candidate! https://17grapes.com/