Remember back in school when you had a big math or history test looming? Do you remember what you did before you took the test? We’ve all had good and not-so-good testing experiences, but if you’re planning to take a Salesforce certification test, you’ll want the former, not the later.
Here are a few tips we hope will give you the best shot possible at acing the certification test:
• Study steadily over time, rather than cramming the night before. Setting up a study schedule that spans months — and then sticking to it — will prepare you for the test material and it will give you the confidence to focus on what you know.
• Look at previous test samples to know what to expect in format and style.
• Know your goal. Do you know the test score you need to pass the certification?
• Don’t underestimate the importance of a good night’s sleep! You will want to feel refreshed and alert going into the certification test.
• Eat! Make sure you get a good, healthy breakfast and lunch the day of the test. Brains work best when your body has fuel, and you don’t want to be distracted by a grumbling stomach.
• Breath! You will want to work at staying relaxed before and during the test. You may need to close your eyes while taking a deep breath or two to relax and calm your body and mind.
Trust yourself, what you know and how much time you have put into the preparation and certification test. If you pass, congratulations! If you don’t, don’t give up. Keep moving forward and try again!